Politics I don't know about other Liberal Democrat supporters, but whenever I read something like this I also wonder. Why did he have to be one of ours?
"Living With The Cheeky Girls is pretty much like living life in the fast lane. You see The Cheeky Girls in every single situation - at home, relaxing, doing the family, performing on stage. There's me going on holiday with my fiancé Lembit and Monica going on a disastrous day out in Paris. As well, we went to Romania, where we went for work and some family issues. Everything we do is seen."
We liked Lembit when he was just the mass extinction predictor. These days, no matter how impressive Nick Clegg is being in parliament, Opik's just behind appearing in programmes like this. There'll doubtless be enough material here to fill episodes of Have I Got News For You for years to come.

No comments: