Liverpool Twestival 2010.

Liverpool Life Last night I attended/visited/went to the Liverpool Twestival which this year/season/month was at the Pan Am bar at the Albert Dock.

A really entertaining evening and even easier than previous gatherings because instead of a sea of unfamiliar faces, there was immediately someone to wave at.

Not that I wasn't still a bit nervous about doing something horrendously embarrassing.

Not that I don't think I entirely managed to get away with it.

Must not wear big heavy shoes again.

Luckily, there were still plenty of new people to shamelessly hand my moo minicards out to.

Entertainment was provided by Man Get Out and later some jazz musicians.

I won a pizza delivery voucher in the raffle, a good enough reason to cheat on my self inflicted cheese ban. I'm trying to lose some weight.

Reports suggest that the event managed to raise over a thousand pounds for the official charity Concern.

Congratulations to @paulinecoxy for organising such a marvellous and relaxed and successful event.

No comments: