reverse psychology

Elsewhere Just as a counterweight to yesterday's "triumph", the night before I lucked into being the first person leaving a comment on Charlie Brooker's column at The Guardian which this week about the idiot ideas of Steve Hilton and the utter barbarity of him being at the centre of government.

It's a position of some responsibility since it'll also be the first comment most of the several thousand readers will look at when they get to the end.  I knew I had seconds to put my point across and short of a Doctor Who reference or Shakespeare quote or some other thing which renders me a cliche, I said ...



I was being sarcastic. I was saying "no in fact you can't just throw ideas like this out there because that way leads to madness", using of the "if" word as a key. Subtle bit of reverse psychology I thought.  Oh well.

No comments: