Blogs! Zannah has many intelligent things to say on the subject of people (which is why this a link day today and you're not getting my philosophy thrust down your necks at the start -- this says anything I might have had on my mind much more eloquently): "There are a lot of things I'd like to say about people. Not specific people: people in general. I like to say I understand people. And I do, to a certain extent. But I think the more you understand people, the more you come to realise you don't really understand them at all. People are confusing. There are some people I will never be able to understand because I just can't fathom their logic, or their reasoning, or simply their path of thinking. Sometimes I just don't get why people do the things they do."

And bringing up the rear is Madeline, The Girl With A Scooter who had the good taste to link me yesterday, even though she's in the middle of a cold and her mid-terms. Her blog's opening post from a few months ago is one of the best I've read so far: "*taps microphone* Is this thing on? Oh, ok well here goes nothing..."

No comments: