'I don't like Sundays...'

Life As a predicted yesterday, today felt like another Sunday. Ended up watching the John Hughes film Some Kind Of Wonderful, endless tsunami coverage and tidying around. Actually went to a pub this evening with Chris once we'd finally swapped Christmas presents: a book about palm reading and phrenology hand (injoke, story here); a cd of one his old band Roosta's gigs and a book of The Worst Album Covers In The World ... Ever. During our second beer, after I told him about how things were going to change for me this year and shocked him that I hadn't heard anything by Franz Ferdinand he told me he didn't like Sundays. I told him it almost sounded like a song. And reminded him that we still had one more day off. That we'd be back in work after tomorrow. Agreed it was too soon but he seemed to cheer up.

No comments: