Links for 2005-02-07 [del.icio.us]

Links for 2005-02-07 [del.icio.us]

  • "So this girl today... she was totally my type."
    So the finally voice over bit of the film 'Singles' is absolutely true to life ...
  • It's like 10,000 clarinets when all you need is a flute.
    Still ironic after all these years
  • Paint me a river
    "It is the filthy, seductive soul of London. No wonder the Thames has transfixed - and defeated - artists for centuries."
  • US actor Ossie Davis found dead
    I was just watching his performance in 'Divorcing Jack' the other night. He was certainly one of the best things in it. Real shame.
  • How metafeeds will lead the way to RSS nirvana. Maybe.
    I really need to start cutting down on the number of feeds I have in Bloglines.
  • Doctor Who song
    Short but funny
  • Ask Jeeves buys Bloglines
    I gave a really bad feeling about this for some reason.
  • My Digital Life
    Gadgets from dawn to dusk
  • Saturday Night Live references Doctor Who
    ... and featured Paris Hilton in a scarf and hat using wordsl like TARDIS and Dalek. Wierd.
  • Tame your media collection
    It's all to do with barcodes ...
  • Woman is surprised she's allowed to hang at Starbucks six hours a day
    Just excellent. Although I don't think it would work quite so well here
  • No comments: