wide open to ridicule

Film Leaving myself wide open to ridicule, here are the films from Jim Emerson's list I haven't seen.

The Battleship Potemkin
The Best Years of Our Lives
The Bicycle Thief
Bringing Up Baby
Un Chien Andalou
The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie
Frankenstein
The General
The Godfather, Part II
It's a Gift
The Lady Eve
The Manchurian Candidate
Modern Times
Once Upon a Time in the West
Out of the Past
Pink Flamingos
Rebel Without a Cause
The Rules of the Game
The Scarlet Empress
Singin' in the Rain
A Star Is Born
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
Trouble in Paradise
West Side Story
The Wild Bunch


Given that there are a couple of items in there which I haven't even heard of and that it's exactly one quarter it's not too bad. It does mean through that my ScreenSelect queue is now topping three hundred. Yes, The Godfather Part Two. I know.

No comments: