Sport I hate cricket. There isn't anything funny about watching a bunch of men who would rather be at the pub standing in a field glancing at each other now and then, or until someone throws a red wooden ball at someone else who has no recourse but to hit it away and run like hell and back again. But what is funny is the ongoing saga of the blow by blow match accounts at The Guardian. This week. it looks like the writer is beginning to think like me ...
"YOU GET TO WORK AND THEN THERE'S THIS AND I KNOW THE CRICKET'S GOOD AND ALL THAT BUT I'VE GOT OUT OF THE WRONG SIDE OF BED THIS MORNING AND IN ANY CASE IT'S NOT AS IF I'LL WRITE A CRACKING MATCH REPORT AND THEN GET REWARDED BY BEING SENT ON A WONDERFUL ASSIGNMENT AROUND THE WORLD BECAUSE I'LL BE VERY SURPRISED IF ANY OF MY BOSSES WILL READ ANY OF THIS LET'S BE HONEST THEY WON'T ALTHOUGH ON THE OTHER HAND THAT'S PROBABLY JUST AS WELL HEY I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH TYPING THINGS LIKE THIS KIqL!UYS^%$DFLI ZSDSAFC SFE4O92 )(^(*^o"$ bBLKU E875O3 96*&^%o*"$ogb"
I think they'll be reading it now it's all over the internet ... [via onlineblog of course]

No comments: