Links for 2007-02-16 [del.icio.us] - Rmail

  • Games: Dots
    It's the old boredom stopper -- can you fill in the dots with more squares than him?
  • Variety.com: Brown launches Film Club scheme
    Wow, excellent idea. When I was very young there was film club at my primary school were Disney films such as 'One of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing' would be project from a 35mm print. And they've included foreign language titles too.
  • eBay Seller: feelinglistless: DVDs, Fiction Books items on eBay.co.uk
    I spent some of this afternoon putting some items on ebay.
  • The Geek Beat™: Mark Kermode Movie Review Podcast (BBC)
    Really excellent review which expresses why I love Kermode's work too. In fact, I'm just off to listen to this afternoon's podcast. I hope he enjoyed 'Hot Fuzz'
  • No comments: