"Why won’t people: think more?"

Meme Links and memes. Anyone looking in lately would think that I'm neglecting the blog. But I'm really not. But what with this. that and the other it just seems easier to have everything up here in handy, sometimes meaty, sometimes lean chunks, something for you to look at in the limited time I have at the moment. But enough of the moaning by way of an apology and onward with the following, seen at Zoe's place:

1. My uncle once: was in the airforce. The first time I went abroad was to visit him at the air force base and I discovered that military life was not for me.

2. Never in my life: drunk hard liquer to oblivion

3. When I was five: I got lost on a boat

4. High school was: a learning experience

5. I will never forget: that so long as your standing up and walking around and breathing everything will be ok.

6. Once I met: the actress Gina McKee. Have I ever told you that story?

7. There’s this boy I know: who needs a haircut

8. Once, at a bar: I was so drunk my legs gave way under me

9. By noon, I’m usually: falling asleep

10. Last night: I watched the Olympic opening ceremony. All of it. Even the parade of atheletes.

11. If only I had: an idea.

12. Next time I go to church: I'll make sure there isn't a service going on.

13. What worries me most: is that I'll not break the cycle.

14. When I turn my head left I see: cds,

15. When I turn my head right I see: more cds.

16. You know I’m lying when: I giggle.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: knowing that the yeat 2000 was so long away.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Prospero. Oh yes.

19. By this time next year: I hope to have an idea.

20. A better name for me would be: The Man Who Was Nearly There

21. I have a hard time understanding: ignorance

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: know how to talk to girls. Oh wait do you mean then or now, because it's now that would be ... ewe ...

23. You know I like you if: I make idiotic jokes and then try and help you with your problems.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my mum and dad.

25. Take my advice, never: say no, if it's easy to say yes. Unless you reallu don't want to.

26. My ideal breakfast is: bacon on toast.

27. A song I love but do not have is: 'Desolation Row' by Bob Dylan. Highway 61 Revisited soundtracked my school art lessons.

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: Visit both cathedrals. Compare, contrast.

29. Why won’t people: think more?

30. If you spend a night at my house: enjoy the view

31. I’d stop my wedding for: not having anyone to marry yet.

32. The world could do without: us.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: watch anything featuring Martin Lawrence.

34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Kylie, Billie, Lalla which makes me horifylingly predictable. Liz and Caro, are you still out there?

35. Paper clips are more useful than: toothpicks which can leave splinters.

36. If I do anything well it’s: finding the answer even if no one's asked the question.

37. I can’t help but: be positive, because if I'm not, what else is there?

38. I usually cry: very easily.

39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: see questions 22, 29 and 5

40. And by the way: I've just remembered something. But I can't tell you and even if I could, you wouldn't believe me.

No comments: