Christmas Oddly enough I was in Liverpool today visiting the Continental Market which is taking up much of the main street. I was mostly feeling a bit left out. People were buzzing about trying to do all of their shopping for presents and whatever. But I've already finished my present buying. Because in my old job, my selection of holiday weeks was fairly limited because I'd only just started I had the end of October (my birthday week) and the beginning of December. At the time though, I wasn't sure about whether I was in a with a chance on my current job, so I went out and did all my shopping in that first holiday. I went to Manchester and Cheshire Oaks and all the places I would usually go, and bought everything. In some ways it was a good thing because I certainly haven't the time now to go on all of those excersions, but the impulse now is to go out and buy more presents, which is sadly what I've been doing. Christmas morning is going to be busy this year ...

No comments: