Life I think I need to get some sleep. Not just the usual six or seven hours but literally a whole week, maybe two. I'm shattered and people are beginning to notice. The person I sit next to in work came in and her first words to me (or anyone for that matter) were:
'My God you look tired. You look like you should go home and get some sleep.'
She's right. Despite having a fortnight off I blink through life. I was in a furniture shop later on looking for a mattress because the one I have is finally aging and I told the clerk why I was updating (now and then spikes keep appearing from the springs) and she just looked at me and said:
'I thought you looked tired.'
People I don't know are starting to notice. I'll keep you posted (assuming don?t drop off at the keyboard . . . feeling listless indeed.

No comments: