Life Spent today in Manchester reading. Only would a commuting student do this. Actually only a commuting student like me do this, because really there are too many distractions at home. What I'm doing now for example. So begins reading week. I've been a bit sideways this past few days. It's the usual pre-birthday queeziness I know. But I'm thiry-one on Monday. I'll officially be thirty....something. Given the present situation and how I seem to others who just can't believe it. I'm the same age as Batman. OMG. ;)

[For some reason this post was written in the style of livejournal. Feeling: Tired.]

3 comments:

crossoverman said...

I was watching "Batman Begins" again last night and Bruce has a birthday party thrown for him and the big 3-0 are clearly visible on a wall in the background. And I thought to myself "What am I doing with my life? By my age, Bruce Wayne was Batman!"

Anonymous said...

And also a fictional character. Get a life !

Stuart Ian Burns said...

Erm. Dan. That's not very nice. Also, yes we know...