Happy Christmas

That Day I don't know what you're doing tonight, but since there's none of the usual pre-Christmas tv nostalgia is around tonight, but I'm here online for a couple of hours finding out how things are going in the rest of the world. It's been a good Christmas Eve -- last year I was a might depressed because of work, but today I visited an early morning farmers market and dashed through the HMV sale (and left with Last Action Hero on dvd) before coming home and tidying my room. That reminds me -- I need to find my Christmas stocking ... back in a minute ...

... it was in my sock drawer. That's good planning for me. Anyway, so Radio 3's A Bach Christmas continues in the background, the lights are low and the presents are under the tree. Snow isn't falling yet though.

No comments: