Strange case of the missing Gap bag

Life I've bought a new bag. Case. Whatever. With my folder and all the books and bottles of water, my back pack's been getting progressively heavier and been giving me serious back ache to the extent I've found it difficult to sit down. I've seen Phd students throughout the university using small luggage cases on wheels and I decided that this couldn't just be a status thing and that other people should be able to do this too and so here I am now with a long handle and plenty of space to put things. True my feeling of displacement has increased because now I've pulling a case through the railway station every night, so I'm forever feeling like I've been on a long journey but the pains have all but gone and I actually don't feel as tired. My Gap bag will still get an aring. I can hardly take a case when I'm just out and about.

No comments: